Wigscom in Pasadena, California - OMG WORST COMPANY TO WORK WITH EVER

1. 25% restocking fee should be criminalized.

2. Customer service was the worst I have ever had.

3. First I ordered and cancelled and put the money back without the restocking fee.

4. They waited until I had less money and my account went negative.

5. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this company EVER !!!!!!

Again, 25% should be criminalized and they hid their return policy so it is hard to find and you are responsible for paying return shipping costs.

They over drew my account! Dont buy from them. dont buy from them, they are scam artists, save your money and go elsewhere, they are the worst!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigscom Customer Care.

Wigscom in Houston, Texas - Wigs.com scam

I HATE Wigs.com! I was a customer for years and now they lost me.

After reading the other complaints I see I am not alone. I paid for my order months ago and I'm still waiting... even after speaking with multiple managers and all of the idiots in customer service. How freaking hard is it to do your job?

Really... how many times can your company drop the ball? I'm beyond frustrated with this company and staff due to their icompetence and unprofessionalism. To anyone out there considering purchasing from wigs.com my advice is DON"T!!!

All you are guaranteed with this purchase is a long wait, rude and unhelpful service from their representatives and a headache from being so *** frustrated. Taylor the manager can go to *** too!!! You said my order was on its way three different times...

it's almost three months later. SCAM!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigscom Customer Care.

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #670242

Agreed, I was a customer for years - but had to return something (one time over the years, product unopened). Had to wait on hold more than 10 minutes, they had no documentation of my having returned the product.

I had PO receipt and e-mail from them. Poor customer service - go elsewhere!